HEALTH & WELLNESS
Did You Know?
New Members are welcome to set up a free appointment with our Wellness Coordinator and get a detailed description of our group exercise classes. We will also go over your own goals and look at your personal schedule to print off a calendar of classes and workout ideas that work for YOU and help you meet those goals. This free “personalized exercise prescription” will include a follow up and see what changes need to be made to keep you moving towards those goals!
Group Exercise Classes
Whether you are just getting started with an exercise program or someone who is already active, the Beatrice Y has a variety of programs to help you reach or maintain your fitness goals! Group exercise is a great way to get moving, make new friends and stay motivated. We offer classes for all levels.
Classes we offer include:
- Group Cycling
- Silver Sneakers
- Stability Ball
- Arthritic Aquacise
- Baby Boomers Weights & Cardio
- Movement Improvement
- Step Aerobics
- Water Gym
- Aqua Standup
Download a schedule of all of our group exercise classes and get started today!
Open Enrollment for Medicare Part D is October 15th – December 7th.
As your neighborhood pharmacy, Deines Pharmacy is here to help you choose a plan that best fits your needs and your budget.
Deines Pharmacy will be here at the Y on Monday, October 23rd from 9 am – 11 am. Consultations are free and take about 15 minutes. Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking to this consultation.
Some of the questions they can answer for you:
- Which plans do and do not cover my medications?
- Which plans have high premiums and deductibles, and which do not?
- Which plans have restrictions, like prior authorization or quantity limits? What do these restrictions mean for me?
- What can I expect to pay out of pocket for the entire year, and when can I expect to enter the donut-hole? What is the donut-hole?
- How does each medication influence my out-of-pocket costs?
- Which plans have better or worse rating in terms of customer service?
- People who use Deines’ services to compare their options save an average of $1,150 each year!
Choosing a plan can be overwhelming and confusing. Allow Deines to remove the guesswork and hassle!