Progressive Gymnastics Schedule 2019
Fall Session 1: September 9th through October 19th
Member registration opens July 28th; non-member registration opens August 4th.
Fall Session 2: October 28th through December 14th (NO CLASSES THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING)
Member registration opens October 13th; non-member registration opens October 20th.
The Y offers a gymnastics class for every level!
- Parent/Tot Classes: This class is geared toward 2 and 3 year old with parent involvement. Parents are responisble for guiding their children through exercises and keeping them on task.
- Tiny Tot: This class is for 3 and 4 year olds who are able to participate in clas without a parent. In Tiny Tot, they work on the basic gymnastics skills and loco-motor movements.
- Green Stars: Green Stars is for kids ages 5 and 6. This class will offer them more advanced skills and the opportunity to increase their strength. The can join the class regardless of gymnastics background.
- Blue Stars: This class is for anyone aged 7 and older regardless of their gymnastics background. Blue Stars will work on skills, strength and flexibility.
- Gold Stars: (Invite only) This class is for gymnasts who are hand selected by the coach and who have shown the talent to be on the Firestars team someday.
- Firestars: (Invite Only) This is our competitive team. They work on skills and put together routines.